A 26-year-old man will face court charged with multiple break-in offences in Wellington.
Since Monday, Orana Mid-Western Police District have been investigating a number of break-ins within the township of Wellington.
Following inquiries, about 7am on Thursday officers stopped a man on his bicycle at the intersection of Pierce and Maxwell Street in Wellington.
The 26-year-old man was arrested and taken to Wellington Police Station where he was charged with:
- Destroy or damage property (x2),
- Enter building/land with intent commit indictable offence,
- Commit s114 offence, having previous conviction,
- Break and enter house steal value,
- Aggravated enter dwelling with intent - knowing people there,
- Aggravated break and enter and commit serious indictable offence-people there (x2) and,
- Goods in personal custody suspected being stolen (x2).
The man was refused bail to appear at Dubbo Local Court on Friday.