Motorists are advised of continued changed traffic conditions and night work from next week at the Cobra and Fitzroy intersection in Dubbo.
Work will be carried out between 7pm and 6am from Monday to Saturday and is expected to take five nights to complete, weather permitting.
Work will be carried out at different location each night, with different closures and detours in place as follows:
- 7pm Monday 29 November to 7am Tuesday 30 November - Cobra Street (eastbound) and Fitzroy Street (northern leg)
- 7pm Tuesday 30 November to 7am Wednesday 1 December - Cobra Street (eastbound) and Fitzroy Street (southern leg)
- 7pm Wednesday 1 December to 7am Thursday 2 December - Cobra Street (eastbound) and Fitzroy Street (southern leg)
- 7pm Thursday 2 December to 7am Friday 3 December - Cobra Street and Fitzroy Street (directional turning lanes)
- 7pm Friday 3 December to 7am Saturday 4 December - Cobra Street and Fitzroy Street (shoulders and directional turning lanes)
For the safety of workers and motorists, single lane closures and a reduced speed limit of 40 km/h will be in place during work hours.
Motorists are advised to drive to the conditions, allow extra travel time and follow the direction of traffic control and all signs.
Transport for NSW thanks road users for their patience during this time.