Another 23 people have been confirmed as having COVID-19 at Dubbo as the outbreak in the Western NSW Local Health District (LHD) edges closer to a total of 800 cases.
There were 32 new cases across the LHD to 8pm on Saturday, Dubbo MP Dugald Saunders said.
Across the district, 21 patients were in hospital, four were in ICU and three of those were currently being ventilated, he said.
Of the 32 new cases across the LHD, at least five had been infectious in the community, 10 had been isolating and 17 were still being investigated, he said.
The MP again issued a call-out for people to get out to testing stations, saying testing had unfortunately been "pretty low".
"We were hoping this would be a super swab Saturday and Sunday," he said.
"Only 3200 roughly across the entire region.
Again, a disappointing number given where we are at the moment.Dubbo MP Dugald Saunders
"Again, a disappointing number given where we are at the moment.
"So the concerns from a health perspective are we are not seeing enough tests to make sure we know where those positive cases are."
He said they were asking people who had even the mildest of symptoms, or who knew they had been in contact with a venue of concern, or with a person who'd been to a venue of concern to "do the right thing".
"There are no line-ups basically anywhere today," Mr Saunders said.
"You can get through any of the testing clinics, in a really quick time, and the results are coming back really quickly as well.
"So please come forward and do the right thing."
As well as the 23 new cases at Dubbo, there were three more confirmed cases in Bourke and another in Narromine, two each at Orange and Blayney and one in the Cabonne Shire, which was located in Cudal, health authorities reported.
In the Far West LHD, Wilcannia and Broken Hill had one each, and there were two cases still being investigated around Balranald, where there was a thought there could be a false positive test, Mr Saunders said.
The Western NSW LHD cumulative total was now 788, and at Dubbo it was at 583, he said.
Mr Saunders presented the "interesting" statistics that 56 per cent of all cases in the region were aged under 30. Another 29 per cent were between 30 and 50, and 13 per cent were between 50 and 70, he said.
The pop-up vax clinics, a combined agency effort, were still just an amazing success, Mr Saunders said.
Having been at Dubbo for nine days last month, they would be starting at Orange and Bathurst this week, from Monday to Sunday at Orange and at Bathurst from Monday to Saturday.
The pop-ups would also be at Kandos on Monday, Cobar on Monday to Wednesday and Walgett also Monday to Wednesday.
Then Coolah on Tuesday, Coonabarabran next Friday and Gilgandra next Saturday.
Mr Saunders asked people to keep an eye on the regular venues of concern list.
"We know there are venues from last night at Dubbo again, quite a few listed at Dubbo, Orange and Forbes have also got new venues of concern, so please keep a regular look at that," he said.