Another 23 people have been confirmed as having COVID-19 at Dubbo as the outbreak in the Western NSW Local Health District (LHD) edges closer to 800 cases.
NSW Health on Sunday announced the latest figures to 8pm on Saturday.
Western NSW LHD recorded a total of 32 new cases, among them the 23 at Dubbo, taking the region's total to 791.
There were three more confirmed cases in Bourke and another in Narromine.
Orange and Blayney each had two new cases, ans the Cabonne Shire another one.
The case identified in Cabonne is located in Cudal.
There are 21 patients admitted to hospital across the LHD and four are in ICU, and three of those are being ventilated, Dubbo MP Dugald Saunders said on Sunday.
Four of the state's 1485 locally-acquired cases reported to 8pm on Saturday were in the Far West LHD.
Dubbo's first cases of COVID-19 in the 2021 wave were confirmed on August 11, less than one month ago.
There are now more than 140 venues of concern that have been identified across Western NSW LHD, health authorities say.
NSW Health said on Sunday it had been notified of the deaths of three people who had COVID-19 and extended its sympathies to loved ones.
There were 115,495 COVID-19 tests reported to 8pm last night, compared with the previous day's total of 131,174.
NSW Health administered 46,502 COVID-19 vaccines in the 24 hours to 8pm last night, including 9,855 at the vaccination centre at Sydney Olympic Park and 11,378 at the vaccination centre at Qudos Bank Arena.
The total number of vaccines administered in NSW is now 7,473,546, with 2,797,399 doses administered by NSW Health to 8pm last night and 4,676,147 administered by the GP network and other providers to 11:59pm on Friday 3 September 2021.
The total number of cases in NSW since the beginning of the pandemic is 33,603.