Five venues of concern have been identified in Dubbo after they were visited by a positive COVID-19 case.
There are currently two positive COVID cases that have been confirmed in Dubbo.
Anyone who has visited the venue is required to self-isolate and immediately get tested.
- Don Crosby Veterinary Surgery, 327 Darling Street Dubbo. 7 August 8:57am to 9:45am
- The Harvest Café, 64 Palmer Street Dubbo. 7 August 9:52am to 10.10am
- Ashcrofts IGA, 95 Tamworth Street Dubbo. 8 August 12:35 to 12:52pm
- Tim Koerstz Pharmacy, 98 Tamworth Street Dubbo. 9 August 1pm to 1.15pm
- COVID Safe Clinic, 77 Myall Street Dubbo. 10 August 7:45am to 8:32am
Additional testing capacity is available today at the Dubbo Showground drive through clinic; the COVID SAFE testing clinic at the Manera Plaza, 77 Myall Street until 4.30pm and at the Wellington Health Service until 3pm (enter via Gisborne Street).
Dubbo will be in lockdown for one week from 1pm Wednesday. Read about it here.
Our COVID-19 news articles relating to public health and safety are free for anyone to access. However, we depend on subscription revenue to support our journalism. If you are able, please subscribe here. If you are already a subscriber, thank you for your support.