Group 11 appears to have been unscathed by the recent COVID-19 scares around the region but the same can't be said for other competitions under the Western Rams banner.
Group 10 and Woodbridge Cup bosses will meet with NSW Rugby League officials in the coming days to determined whether or not to force competitions into a short pause.
NSW Health officials have confirmed a truck driver who delivered pet food to Parkes and Blayney, and then stopped at Bathurst, later tested positive to the virus.
While on Monday it was confirmed the three removalists who were knowingly COVID-positive before traveling west to Molong also stopped at Orange.
Group 10 chairman Linore Zamparini said COVID-19 restrictions will force Lithgow's premier league side to remain on the sidelines until the middle of August, with players from the Greater Sydney region unable to train or play with Workies until at least July 31.
That break will all but spell the end of the Workies' 2021 campaign. Lithgow has one win this season, but it was by default after they were awarded two competition points following a points-cap bungle from Mudgee.
Zamparini said Workies officials were resigned to their fate in premier league but said they'll maintain a presence in first division, under 18s and league tag for the rest of 2021.
He said Group 10 officials will liaise with Blayney following the potential exposure in that part of the region, adding a pause for the competition would be considered, but at this point is unlikely.
"I don't know if a pause would be fair on Bathurst, Mudgee or Orange ... we're on the home straight now," Zamparini said.
"But certainly if other cases pop up then we'd certainly have to look at it. We'll be talking to NSWRL."
Zamparini added the Greater Sydney lockdown extension will likely "wipe Workies out for the season".
Under NSWRL rules, each of Workies' games will now be deemed a draw.
Woodbridge Cup president Andrew Pull was hopeful a meeting with NSWRL would ensure the 2021 premiership can continue.
Peak Hill had to have its round 14 clash with Trundle postponed with a number of the Roosters players currently working at the same depot exposed to a positive case in Parkes last week.
"Everything's happening this week," he said.
He admitted if there was cause for the competition to break for a week to ensure player safety then the Cup would look at it.
"We're looking forward to getting more info from NSWRL," Pull said.
Parkes Spacemen president Tony Dwyer confirmed none of his players have been in contact with the depot or workers and things for his club are all clear heading towards next Sunday's Group 11 meeting with Nyngan.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content: