A family has been left with nothing after their fully-furnished home was engulfed in flames last Saturday.
Home owner and mother of two Tiffany Gordon said her and her two young children are 'struggling big time.'
"I'm devastated, it's pretty crap, we have nothing," Miss Gordon said.
"Everything we owned was burnt along with the house. We lost our clothes, our beds, all of our furniture, our photos and other sentimental items. The kids lost all of their toys. Our son only has one school shirt."
Miss Gordon said while her one-year-old daughter doesn't understand the situation, her son is incredibly upset.
Luckily, the family were not home during the time of the fire and were not injured.
At the time of the incident they had been staying at a family members house while their house was undergoing renovations.
The family had lived there for six-years prior to it being destroyed.
"I reared my eldest child there, it was home to us," Miss Gordon said.
"We were due to move back into the house last Wednesday and we hadn't moved anything out of the house as we were just waiting for it to get painted."
Members of the young family are helping in getting Miss Gordon and family back on their feet and into a house, but are asking the community to help support them in the process.
A GoFundMe Page has been created by Tiffany's uncle to help accumulate cash donations, while Uniting Care is also collecting donations for the family.
Miss Gordon said anything is appreciated, whether it be clothes, toys, money or essential items.
Residents can make donations at Uniting Care located at 89 Brisbane Street Dubbo.
Household items are also being accepted for the family by Miss Gordon's uncle, Ale Beale, who can be contacted on Facebook.
You can also make a donation online at www.gofundme.com/f/family-needs-your-help-due-to-house-fire.