MAAS Group may have complied with a clean up notice issued by the NSW Environment Protection Authority (EPA), but an investigation is still continuing.
In April the Dubbo developer was issued a clean up notice by the regulator who claimed that inspectors had discovered white asbestos at Southlakes Estate.
At the time Maas Group managing director Wes Maas slammed the claims and told the Daily Liberal they had not dumped the product.
The EPA ordered Maas to cease dumping waste materials and to provide a remedial plan plan of action by May 1, 2020.
The plan might have been submitted, but the EPA and Maas declined to provide the Daily Liberal with a copy of the document.
An EPA spokesman said Maas had complied with the clean up notice, however, some areas were still subject to an ongoing investigation.
The Daily Liberal asked whether the COVID-19 pandemic had delayed the EPA's investigation and interviewing of witnesses, but the EPA would not respond on the record.
Mr Maas said everything on the site had been resolved and validated, and he was hopeful the entire matter would be completed by next week.