Luke Harding proved consistency is key when collecting a swag of prizes at the Dubbo Dirt Bike Club's presentation night on the weekend.
The Narromine rider dominated the senior classes, taking out the Senior Club Champion prize after winning the Senior Opens and A Grade All Powers classes.
Jack Deveson took home the trophy for Junior Club Champion for the third year in a row after winning 29 out of 30 races in the 10-12 Years 65cc and 85cc classes throughout the year.
Tyler Eade finished the season with a perfect record of 15 wins from 15 starts in the 7-9 Years 50cc class to claim the trophy for Sub-Junior Club Champion.
The Most Consistent Junior award went to Dylan Pendlebury for his encouraging efforts in the 10-12 Years 85cc class.
Arum Berry collected the trophy for the Most Consistent Senior after racing in four senior classes throughout the season.
The Most Consistent Female award was presented to Emma Geale in her last year in the Junior Lites before stepping up to the opens in 2020.
The Most Improved Junior award went to Drazick Dutton for his improvements over the year in the 10-12 Years 65cc class.
Local Member Dugald Saunders presented special achievement awards to Brock Deveson, Blake Fox, Justin Harrow and Jack Deveson for their selection in the NSW team to represent the club at the Australian Junior Motocross Championships in Adelaide.
Local member Dugald Saunders was on hand to present the awards and the detailed results are as follows:
- 7-9 Years 50cc - 1st Tyler Eade, 2nd Will Cale, 3rd George McDonald, 4th Archie Job and 5th Billy George.
- 7-9 Years 65cc - 1st Clay McDonald, 2nd Hudson Miller, 3rd Nate Henderson, 4th Will Cale and 5th Eli Rice.
- 10-12 Years 65cc - 1st Jack Deveson, 2nd Ryan Eade, 3rd Ty Henderson, 4th Drazick Dutton and 5th Asher Morse.
- 9-12 Years 85cc - 1st Jack Deveson, 2nd Ty Henderson, 3rd Ryan Eade, 4th Clay McDonald and 5th Lou Lou Seeliger.
- 12-16 Years 85cc - 1st Jonty Hatton, 2nd Noah Woldhuis, 3rd Tom O'Dwyer, 4th Cooper Lawry and 5th Clancy Clatworthy.
- Junior Lites - 1st Brock Deveson, 2nd Levi Box, 3rd Kyan Hatton, 4th Ryan Johnston and 5th Will O'Connor.
- A Grade Senior Lites - 1st Tom Geale, 2nd Aaron Rankmore and 3rd Brad Rankmore.
- B Grade Senior Lites - 1st Reef Burey, 2nd Caden Schultz and 3rd Arum Berry.
- Senior Opens - 1st Luke Harding, 2nd Jason Redding and 3rd Tome Geale.
- A Grade All Powers - 1st Luke Harding, 2nd Tom Geale and 3rd Ryda Deveson.
- B Grade All Powers - 1st Arum Berry, 2nd John McClure and 3rd James Tristam.
- Over 35's - 1st Jason Redding, 2nd Damien Sweeney and 3rd Jacob Stephens.
- Women's - 1st Jayde George, 2nd Michelle Miller and 3rd Bec Hartin.
The presentation caps what was a huge year for the club with a number of amazing achievements recorded throughout the season.
The club hosted its largest ever Mac Daddy Cup charity race day, with more than 500 riders and spectators in attendance and $4000 raised to support programs at Dubbo's new Western Cancer Centre.
Blake Fox travelled to Italy to represent Australia at the World Junior Motocross Championships for a second successive year while Tom Geale won the 250cc Four Stroke Class at the Finke Desert Race in the Northern Territory, arguably the toughest and most competitive enduro race in the country.
Brock Deveson, Blake Fox, Justin Harrow and Jack Deveson were selected in the NSW team to represent the club at the Australian Junior Motocross Championships in Adelaide, with Fox winning the 15 Years 125cc class and finishing second in the 250cc class.
Campbell Hall finished on the podium in the 12-14 Years 85cc class at the Australian Off-Road Championships.
Justin Harrow and Blake Fox were crowded NSW champions at the King of MX finals, with top five finishes from Jack Deveson, Brock Deveson and Tyler Eade at the championships.
Bailey Aitken finished first in the Sportsman 250cc class and Campbell Hall finished in first position in the 12-14 Years 85cc class at the NSW Off-Road Championships, while Kaitlyn Hall, Justin Harrow,
Hayden Campbell and Jaxson Hartas finished on the podium in their respective classes.
Jack Deveson won the 9-13 years 65cc class at the Hattah Desert Race for the third consecutive year, with siblings Campbell and Kaitlyn Hall collecting trophies in their respective race classes at the Victorian enduro event.
Blake Fox was crowned champion in the 125cc Junior Cup class at the 2 Stroke Nationals Series, with brothers Jack and Ryda Deveson finishing on the podium in each of their classes.