Want to know who is running for the state election and why?
We have profiles on the Dubbo candidates for the March 23 election for your convenience.
Find the candidates in the list below.
The responding candidates have answered questions about why they’re running for the election along with their perceived top issues in the electorate and stance on wider issues in the state.
Who are you voting for? Read the candidates profiles by clicking on the name below.
- Rod Pryor (Greens)
- Mathew Dickerson (Independent)
- Lara Quealy (Shooters, Fishers and Farmers)
- Dugald Saunders (Nationals)
- Stephen Lawrence (Country Labor)
- Joanne Coterill (Flux)
- April Salter (Australian Conservatives (NSW)) Ms Salter has been approached by The Daily Liberal she has not responded to requests to speak to her.
We want to know what you think.
Answer our poll below (it’s completely anonymous).
DO YOU LOVE ALL DUBBO NEWS? KEEP UP-TO-DATE WITH WHAT'S HAPPENING BY SIGNING UP TO OUR NEWSLETTERS.