Prince Harry and his wife Meghan, Duke and Duchess, visited Dubbo today and we were with them every step of the way.
You can scroll through our coverage below but if you want to quickly access our other coverage here is some tasters:
- The Duke and Duchess of Sussex attended the Picnic at the Park. See if you’re in our pictures.
- Meet the Dubbo farm, Mountain View in Wongarbon visited by the Royal Couple
- The Royal Flying Doctors were honoured to welcome Harry and Meghan
- Luke Vincent from Buninyong Primary School was the star of the day
- Duchess made banana bread for Dubbo farmers
The team at the Daily Liberal will be working hard today to bring you local live coverage of the Duke and Duchess’ visit to our wonderful city. You can read our live blog below.