When: Friday, July 13 and Saturday, July 14.
Gates open: 8.30am till 5pm each day.
CASH: Eftpos available at gates from 8:30-2pm.
Where: AREC, adjacent the Mudgee airport.
Free Bus Service
Buses will leave from the following locations every 20 minutes.
- Mudgee Swimming Pool
- Mudgee South Shopping Plaza
- Mudgee Scout Hall
- Mudgee High School
- Jubilee Sports Ground
- Mudgee Valley Tourist Park
- Mudgee Tourist Information Centre
Parking: FREE. There are two public car parks, follow signs as you arrive in Mudgee.
- One entry is from Ulan Road
- The other is via Henry Lawson Drive
Click the map to see the full version
- One Day Adult Pass – $15.00
- Two Day Adult Pass – $ 25.00
- One Day Child Pass – $8.00 (5 – 16 years)
- Two Day Child Pass – $14.00 (5 – 16 years)
- One Day Family Pass – $35.00 (2 Adults and up to 2 children)
- One Day Pensioner Pass – $10.00
- Two Day Pensioner Pass – $14.00 (Veterans Affairs and Pensioner Concession Cardholders, Carers accompanying disabled visitors)
- Under 5 years – Free