Family day care remains one of Australia’s fastest growing forms of child care and plays a vital role in meeting the nation’s ever-increasing demand for affordable, flexible and high quality early childhood education and care.
Dubbo Family Day Care has been providing childcare to families within the Dubbo Community for over 40 years and the scheme has recently expanded with educators offering care to families in Wellington, Narromine and Warren communities.
Their unique service allows you the peace of mind of choosing your primary care giver from the registered and qualified educators who operate from their own family home environments.
With family day care you can be confident in the quality of care and learning, and with the qualified coordination unit staff that support and monitor the work of the educators.Joanne Clark, Dubbo Family Daycare
Each educator holds a Certificate III in Children’s Services or higher qualification, and with groups limited no more than four pre-school aged children, it ensures each child receives personal attention.
This advertising feature is sponsored by the following business. Click the link to find out more.
Dubbo Family Day Care provides an affordable alternative for families as care is charged per hour, available 24 hours, 7 days per week, allowing you the convenience of shaping your child’s care to suit your family’s needs. Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate are also available to assist eligible families with costs.
Benefits of family day care
- Provides early education and care in a nurturing, natural and flexible home learning environment.
- Offers the opportunity for children to form genuine long lasting bonds with their early childhood educator.
- Care during standard hours, evenings, before/after school, during school holidays and in some cases overnight and weekends.
- Individualised learning programs for the children they care for.
- Provides education and care for babies and children up to 13 years of age, meaning siblings can all be in one location.