Retail Security Officers Traineeships: Brisbane Northside
Security Needed: Kippa Ring, Margate, Aspley, Stafford, Mitchelton
If you are looking to step up your career, our client is the perfect professional home. Being a part of our client’s team, you will have a chance to innovate with Australia’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing initiatives. You will also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you will be inspired by the best. We are focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. The company is an industry-leading provider of cleaning and security services throughout Queensland. We pride ourselves on providing a highly proactive, well-managed service to our clients.
Currently, our client has an exciting opportunity for energetic and bright customer and safety-focused Retail Security Officers to join the team.
Duties Include but not limited to:
- Provide high quality customer service
- Risk identification and issue resolution
- Reporting and recording incidents and various other activities whilst on shift
- Responding to all medical and security incidents
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Responding to emergency events in accordance with site systems and processes
- Ability to develop professional relationships with emergency services
- Developed understanding of conflict resolution and de-escalation
The Successful Candidate
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Current Security License and Crowd Control License in State of employment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed client service skills
- Flexibility to work within a rotating 24/7 roster
- High personal integrity and grooming standards
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with key stake holders
- Excellent time management skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
Our Client’s Benefits:
- Vital Training Development program opening career pathways.
- Strong support network from the Operations Team
- Attractive, industry benchmarked remuneration
- Reward and recognition program linked to performance.
- Industry-leading employee income protection insurance program
You will join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where the best inspires the best. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things, join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sight and imagine where our client can take you...
As an organisation, we do not just accept that we are a place of many different people, but we embrace it, celebrate it, and proactively support the needs that difference brings. Our client is committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, age, sexual orientation, or disability, and that is why, for more than a decade, we continue to rank among Australia’s Most Ethical Companies.
If you go the extra mile to create positive, memorable experiences or a lasting impression on people, we want to hear from you apply now!