· Immediate Starts,
· $49.00 PH + Pens.
· Long Term Day Shift.
Rail Workshop Boiler Maker Welding Fabrication Works.:
Our Valued Rail services client is one of the largest integrated and diversified suppliers of railroad and transit system products and services in Australia.
An opportunity exists for a Workshop Boiler Maker Welder Fabricator to join their team (Mon – Fri Day Shift bases) based in Telarah, New South Wales.
Role Tasks & Duties:
The role includes but not limited to:
- Undertake MIG Welding on cast steel rollingstock, wagons, plant & facilities equipment as required in a controlled workshop environment.
- Must be able to pass a weld test which will consist of an Incline Pad Weld & an Overhead Fillet Weld.
- Ensuring that all tasks are performed in accordance with the relevant maintenance & OH&S safety documentation plus processes are followed.
Required Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Australian Trade Certification / Diploma in Boiler Maker Welding.
- Ideally have proven MIG Welding on cast steel heavy industry vehicles or mobile / fixed plant equipment.
- Previous Rail Vehicle & Wagon Boiler Maker Welding Experience highly desirable but not essential.
- Must be able to read, comprehend & apply technical drawings, high level of record keeping.
- Ability to proactively organise / prioritise work tasks in a profession efficient manner autonomously & as part of a team.
- Posses ability to problem solve & find enjoyment from overcoming challenging maintenance service fabrication projects.
- Have great communications, interpersonal & intermediate ICT skill sets.
- Ability & willingness to want to further their knowledge, skill set & capabilities with additional training (provided).
- Passing a pre-employment medical.
- Have own welding helmet.
- Forklift Ticket & Overhead crane verification of competency advantageous.
What Is On Offer?
- $44.83 Per hour plus penalties.
- Immediate starts, ongoing works with long term & OT opportunities.
- Mon – Fri (7am – 3.30pm) Day Shifts available.
In return the successful applicant will have the opportunity to work in a great team environment at the organisations Telarah rail maintenance facility centre.
If this role attracts your interest, we look forward to hearing from you so please either apply via seek or email your current resume to email@example.com