Are you trying to get away from the big city noise and join a relaxed team environment, that enables you to spend longer time with your patients not just be behind the counter then this role is perfect for you. It will give you the chance to focus and build upon your core strengths in one of NSW most famous country towns, Dubbo. Most well known for the western plains zoo and has become a vital commercial, industrial and administrative hub for the New South Wales Central West.
Benefits of working here:
- Definite opportunity to excel within your career!
- The opportunity to work with a very reputable organization who look after their staff in every aspect
- Change to work within an innovative and changing pharmacy that is always looking for new ideas and options to enhance its services!
- Remuneration between $40.00 - $50.00/hr + super
- Work alongside an established, dedicated and supportive team!
- Work in an environment where no two days are the same
- Full-time role as Pharmacist
Requirements of the role include:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Newly registered pharmacists welcome
- Fantastic communication skills
- Ability to manage and maintain standards in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable and flexible
- Love your job!
Are you interested in this role? If so, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or call +61 466 723 651 for a confidential chat. Alternatively, have a look at our website to see other opportunities around Australia that may interest you: http://www.sigmaresourcing.com.au/contact-us/