Sanitary Plumbers Needed in Melbourne West
Are your current plumber who:
- Is experienced in the plumbing industry and needs a change in career?
- Is looking for job that pays above wage paid weekly?
- Is looking for permanent employment?
Hays have partnered with a state-leading sanitary plumbing company who are hiring to fulfil commercial and domestic permanent work, are you ready to take on a new chapter in your career?
Your new company
Hays have partnered with a company that mostly run in the West of Melbourne. This world class commercial plumbing company specialises in sanitary plumbing duties, while working in many different commercial businesses. The increase in demand has seen sanitary plumbers become more desired than ever in the labour and trades industry with stable hours.
Your new role
At your new permanent employment, you’ll be expected to have knowledge and experience as a sanitary plumber. You will be expected to do the following on a day-to-day basis:
- Drainage Experience (Above and In-Ground)
- Roughing in
- Fit Offs
What you'll need to succeed
As an experienced and certified Sanitary Plumber, your qualifications are as important as your tools for the job. You’ll be expected to supply the following items:
- VBA Registration
- Be a White Card Holder
- Have a valid Driver’s License
- Being able to provide hand tools and basic power tools
- Being able to obtain a children and police check
- Being able to start with immediate effect
The following items are favourable but not a necessity
- Working at Heights certificate
- EWP License
What you'll get in return
Working at such a state-wide company, the rewards that come with it are of the highest quality. The following are the rewards you’ll receive:
- Wages that are above award rates
- Wages that are paid on a weekly cycle
- Travel allowance
- Work Uniform and PPE
- A great team with a great attitude and drive
What you need to do now
Hit “Apply Now” and attach your resume/CV. For further information and enquires, contact Ben via SMS 0431 967 834 or contact via email Ben.Boyd@hays.com.au
LHS 297508 #2526767