Serafin Ag Pro is a well-established family-owned Agricultural Machinery Dealer, specialising in AGCO farm equipment. Serafin Ag Pro is currently recruiting for an experienced and qualified metal fabricator to join their team in Yoogali, New South Wales.
The successful candidate will need to undertake and possess:
- Being able to read and analyse blueprints and drawings
- Have the ability and experience to use a TIG and MIG welder
- Examining welds for the width of bead, penetration and precision
- Have the ability to weld vertically, horizontally and overhead
- Be able to weld various metals using various techniques.
- cut, roll, shape, bend, mould, spin, heat or hammer metal products to fabricate parts or sub-assemblies
- heat treat metal parts and components
- set up and/or operate hand and machine tools, welding equipment
- assemble parts and structures by lining up and joining them by welding, bolting or riveting
- finish products by cleaning, polishing, filing or bathing them in acid solutions, or by applying protective or decorative coatings.
Skills & Abilities:
- Certificate III in Engineering (Welding Fabrication) or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of three years’ experience in this role or similar
Salary range is $65,000 -$75,000 commensurate with experience
1 Positions available
Applications open 21st September 2021 and close 21st October 2021
If you are interested in this role APPLY now