Maintenance Plumber Needed in Melbourne CBD
Are your current plumber who:
- Is experienced in the plumbing industry and needs a change in career?
- Is looking for job that pays above wage paid weekly?
- Is looking to a new avenue of stable employment?
Hays have partnered with a state-leading maintenance plumbing company who are hiring to fulfil commercial work, are you ready to take on a new chapter in your career?
Your new company
Hays have partnered with a company that mostly run in Melbourne CBD This world class maintenance plumbing company specialises in fixing problems and servicing machinery, while working in many different commercial businesses. The increase in demand has seen maintenance plumbers become more desired than ever in the labour and trades industry with stable hours.
Your new role
At your new employment, you’ll be expected to have knowledge and experience as a maintenance plumber. You will be expected to install or provide on following machinery on a day-to-day basis:
- Diagnosing and quoting problems
- Servicing operating systems
What you'll need to succeed
As an experienced and certified Maintenance Plumber, your qualifications are as important as your tools for the job. You’ll be expected to supply the following items:
- VBA Registration
- Be a White Card Holder
- Have a valid Driver’s License
- Being able to provide hand tools and basic power tools
- Being able to obtain a children and police check
- Being able to start with immediate effect
The following items are favourable but not a necessity
- Working at Heights certificate
- EWP License
What you'll get in return
Working at such a state-wide company, the rewards that come with it are of the highest quality. The following are the rewards you’ll receive:
- Wages that are above award rates
- Wages that are paid on a weekly cycle
- Travel allowance
- Work Uniform and PPE
- A great team with a great attitude and drive
What you need to do now
Hit “Apply Now” and attach your resume/CV. For further information and enquires, contact Ben via SMS 0431 967 834 or contact via email Ben.Boyd@hays.com.au
LHS 297508 #2524086