Your New Role:
Working within the Healthcare Industry you will be the appointed Maintenance Officer for 1-2 Sites on the Central Coast.
You will be responsible for the upkeep and general maintenance of the facility. You will be required to help contribute improvements through the day-to-day maintenance of site and ensure a safe and clean work environment.
This role will also involve the use of your trade and handyman skills.
As the Maintenance Officer, you will attend to tasks as requested and liaison with the team on site. Many duties will include preventative and reactive maintenance to site and equipment as well as inspections, audit and scheduling upcoming maintenance.
Various Duties and Tasks Include (but not limited to):
- Plaster Repair & Painting.
- Building Maintenance.
- Forming Strong Relationships with Stakeholders.
- Following Health and Safety Guidelines.
- Implementing & Maintaining a Preventative Maintenance Checklist and Audit Schedule.
- Equipment and Plant Monitoring.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Exceptional Maintenance/ Handyperson Skills.
- Excellent Communication and Time Management Skills.
- Commitment to Ongoing Position. Proven Ability of Taking Initiative.
- Occupational Health and Safety Knowledge.
- Valid Driver’s License with Clean Driving Record in Order to Operate Company Vehicle.
- Have Appropriate Vaccinations Required to Work in Health Care.
What You Need To Do Now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively email you resume directly to Caitlin.Mcdonald@hays.com.au
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2311733