Your new company
A State Government Department are seeking a Human Resource Administrator for busy Government department.
Your new role
The position entails administrative and human resource support within their north of the river location through: Assisting personnel with processing advertising and recruitment requests
- Ensuring documentation, are up-to-date and accurate for correspondence activity
- Managing phone and email enquiries delivered to the team
What you'll need to succeed
Successful applicants will possess:
- Sound communication skills, including the ability to liaise with a diverse stakeholder network
- The ability to work autonomously in achieving goals, and seek guidance when necessary
- Strong technical skills, and the ability to learn quickly
What you'll get in return
In return for fulfilling the listed duties, you will:
- Earn a competitive hourly rate Have access to great training using different systems
- Provide aid to wider state government goals and contribute to the West Australian economy
What you need to do now
If you’re passionate about this role, forward an up to date resume to email@example.com or for more information and a confidential discussion contact Nadia Popa on 089254 4586.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2557612