- Working within Bunnings stores
- Monday – Friday availability (minimum 3 days required).
Supporting Bunnings Warehouse as in-store relay experts our Strikeforce Hardware Projects Team work in a fast paced, physically demanding environment. However, it’s all about having fun while getting the job done.
About the Job
As a Hardware merchandiser working in within our Projects Teams, you will be servicing and supporting our successful relationship with Bunnings Warehouse as well as other DIY retailers.
Your role will be to work across multiple Bunnings Warehouse locations along with our projects team, calling on stores to complete small and large scale projects. This will include executing shelf movements, completing Planograms, Merchandising, following and executing tasks accurately to a high standard, as well as building and maintaining strong relationships directly with Bunnings Warehouse contacts.
Having a flexible approach to your work schedule as well as an ability to travel throughout your region ensures a greater opportunity to pick up hours! There is also opportunity to join the team on overnight stays and service Bunnings stores in regional areas.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Building shelving and product relocation
- Planograms/ Relays - Executions & Compliance
- Executing tasks, building displays, erecting point-of-sale
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with store personnel
- Accurate reporting using Own Smart Device
- Time Management Skills - The ability to work under pressure
- You will need to be over 18, have full Australian working rights
- Current State Drivers Licence & Reliable vehicle
- A love of physical work and attention to detail
- Physically fit – no impairments to bending & lifting
- Interpersonal skills, enabling you to relate to a diverse range of people
- Previous experience in Hardware/Grocery Merchandising or supplies is a bonus.
Please Click the “APPLY” Button and attached Current Resume & Cover Letter.
Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted by the friendly Talent Acquisition Team at Strikeforce.