The Hays Trades and Labour Team are working with one of Perth's leading commercial formwork companies and are currently seeking experienced formwork carpenters and general labourers to work on a long term, tier 1 major construction project in the Perth area
Your new company
Our Client is one of WA’s leading specialist formwork companies and has successfully completed a vast range of projects in WA for the commercial construction sector.
Your new role
This project is building separate buildings of varying heights, with the tallest being a further 12 storeys. In total, there is approximately 80,000m2 of suspended slab formwork on the project, with a total of over 33,000m3 of concrete required to be placed over the period of the project.
What you'll need to succeed
- Construction White Card/ Blue Card (essential)
- Trade Qualified (where relevant)
- Commercial construction experience
- Experience using commercial formwork systems (Highly desirable)
- Formwork tools and tool belt (hammer / nips / nail bag / tape measure etc)
- The ability to work in fast paced and high-risk environments
- Work as part of a team
- A positive attitude with a great work ethic
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol testing
- Own reliable transport (desirable)
What you'll get in return
- 52hr week, Monday to Saturday with potential for overtime when required
- Penalty Rates
- Weekly Pay
- Multiple Positions available some located close to public transport
- Potential for career growth opportunities with reputable companies in the industry
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2591138