An outstanding opportunity for an experienced Environmental Manager to become involved in an exciting pipeline of Melbourne's infrastructure projects.
Our client is an award-winning, successful engineering firm with offices throughout Australia. This national contractor is well known for delivering engineering design, infrastructure and land development projects.
Remuneration is based on experience of course, though you can expect a salary between $180k - $200k, plus super and potentially more...
- Ensure that the project complies with all contract and legal requirements in respect of project scope of responsibility for environmental management and sustainability
- Conduct environmental assessments, site visits, and inspections including Client inspections to assess environmental performance and opportunities for improvement;
- Provide expert knowledge and skills to facilitate risk control and promote a positive Environmental & Sustainable culture on the project, including the delivery of training, toolboxes and coaching to key stakeholders;
- Developing and maintaining an ISO 14001 certified environmental management system.
- Guiding management and procurement decisions to consider sustainability.
- Contribute to the achievement of environmental objectives and targets including IS Rating and reporting back to management and teams on progress.
- Tertiary qualifications in environmental science/engineering/sustainability or equivalent (essential);
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in environmental compliance, preferable within the road construction or rail industry. Experience managing infrastructure sustainability ratings, ideally ISCA, will also be highly regarded;
- Strong relationship building skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Good communication, coaching, problem solving and planning skills.
- Team player with the ability to work collaboratively with the project team
Please contact Montanna at email@example.com or apply online to this Environmental Manager opportunity.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you! If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!