Here’s a little about us:
At Goodstart, we are all about laying the foundation for better lives through amazing early learning experiences, and we know we can’t do that without great people!
Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people and caring for over 71,000 children.
What’s in it for you?
- The salary is awesome and above award too
- There are heaps of employee benefits like Health Insurance, Travel and Accommodation deals and loads of discounts on tech and retail
- Yes, you’ll get discounted childcare as well!
- We’ll support your studies because the better you are, the better we are!
- You can buy back more annual leave – no you didn’t read that wrong
- We seriously have the best team, ever. With so much support from our centre support functions, you won't ever be left out on your own!
- We’ll even provide you with more professional development and resources than you can poke a stick at!
- You get to use your creative genius at work and really love your job!
Sounds fantastic right? Because it is!
Centre: Goodstart Dubbo Baird Drive
Employment Type: Permanent full time 38hrs per week
- Permanent part time 30hrs per week also available
Here’s what you need:
- Diploma or Cert III ACECQA recognized qualifications
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and national Quality Standard
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- A current Working with Children Check
- Passionate Educators who are driven by their desire to provide quality learning experiences
- Genuinely want to be part of the team…actually, the family!
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
Still reading? Awesome, that’s the kind of person we look for! If you’re not comfortable with a call during work hours, just include a day and time that works for you in your cover letter – this stuff is confidential, we get it!
P.S – Don’t be afraid to share this with friends or family! If you’re not the super lucky candidate, fear not, we’re always looking to expand our incredible team with the most talented people so be sure to keep in touch!
How to apply
- Click ‘Apply Now’ and submit your application.
We review applications as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process.
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team.