Organisation: Gowrie NSW
Job Title: Early Childhood Educator
Type: Full Time Permanent
We put our Employee experience at the forefront and are proud to have consistently achieved above industry average Employee Engagement results. Specifically on offer to you in this role is:
- Strong development opportunities with access to free NESA approved courses
- Paid Study Support (as per our policy)
- Work with external, sector-recognised national and international consultants to develop your skills and expertise as an educator
- Generous resource provision and the freedom to get creative
- Build genuine impactful relationships with children, families and our wonderful Gowrie family
- Uniform provided and allowance paid
About Gowrie NSW
A leader in early and middle childhood for 80 years, Gowrie NSW is a surplus for purpose social enterprise providing diverse education and care, family support and professional development services to the early and middle childhood sector across NSW and ACT. With a focus on research and contemporary pedagogical methodology, we have demonstrated a strong leadership commitment to working in partnership across generations to provide a range of programs and resources that support children, families and education professionals.
The role is to work as part of a team to create a warm and inclusive environment for children, and provide quality education and care services for children and families, as well as lead and support fellow educators.
The role is a permanent full time position, working Monday-Friday.
The duties of this role will entail:
- Assisting with the implementation of programs and experiences to meet the needs of individual children
- Contributing to the completion of documentation of children’s skills and interests that includes a clear cycle of reflective practice
- Ensuring the physical environment is well maintained
- Engaging in professional communication with families and caregivers
We are looking to appoint an Early Childhood Educator who is dedicated, confident and has an understanding of primary care giving and respectful practice with children. Essential requirements for this position are:
- Completed Certificate III or Diploma in Education and Care qualification
- Current approved first aid certificate
- Completed child protection course
- Current approved anaphylaxis and asthma management certificates
- New Working with Children Check
- The ability to understand and implement EYLF & NQS requirements
If you can demonstrate that you can meet the above criteria we look forward to hearing from you. Please click on the "Apply Now" button below!
Please upload a single file into the Cover Letter Section including: your WWCC, any relevant certificates (first aid, CPR etc) and certified copies of your qualifications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
ECEC staff across the state are required to have received two doses of COVID-19 vaccination by 8 November 2021.