Permanent flexible role
Pay: Negotiable pending experience
Your new company
This projects based organisation designs, supplies, installs, commissions and maintains a range of large scale and smaller electrical and mechanical projects.
Your new role
This is a project and contract administration role. You will be a switched on administrator with previous experience with document management. You will have strong communication skills and the ability to juggle your workload.
The role will involve:
- Administration support for project Project Managers and Company Directors
- Drafting, creating and management of all Project documents
- Filing, scanning and reporting
- Processing invoices
- Helping to deliver projects on time and in budget
- General ad hoc
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a project officer, or contracts management role
- Strong MS Office knowledge, ability to quickly pick up new programs
- Deadline driven with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage the workload
- Approachable with great interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively and emphatically
- Strong administrator with a passion for projects
What you'll get in return
- Good remuneration
- Great team environment
- Onsite parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2567203