Your new company
My client is an electrical engineering consultancy located in Melbourne’s southeast. They service a range of exciting clients from electricity network owners, government authorities and private clients. They provide a full range of professional services from design and project management including field services for underground asset location and network auditing (civil and electrical). They have an amazing team of industry professionals that make them standout and have an ability to service their clients at the highest level
Your new role
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced electrical designer with at least 5 years dedicated design in supply authority related services within the following areas.
- Underground and Overhead Distribution Designs on the VESI Power Network (Powercor, AusNet Services, Jemena, United Energy)
- Technical delivery, and client relationship management for all Urban electrical and Utility projects
- Strong team player and design management for Energy related projects
- Delivering projects under agreed timescales whilst ensuring quality performance
- Contributing to quote preparation and providing technical input across other disciplines where needed.
- With a track record of achievement, you will have gained your experience in an engineering design consultancy or utility and have a passion for building trusted relationships to drive positive change and win new work.
What you will need to succeed
- Preferable tertiary qualification in electrical engineering or industry equivalent experience of 3-5 years
- Ideally have design accreditation with Victorian Network Services Providers (Powercor, AusNet Services, Jemena, United Energy)
- VESI Accreditation Technical Officer / Maintenance Worker
- UG Design experience with utilities and / or private developers
- Preferably have design experience with private electrical reticulation systems (AS3000) and lighting design experience (AS1158)
- Preferably have O/H design experience with Poles n Wires, NPOLES or other similar software.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying sizes and complexity concurrently, whilst meeting client and company expectations.
What you will get in return
The successful candidate will join a great culture that looks after their employees from all aspects. Flexible work arrangements are a huge part of who they are as they try and steer away from the standard 9-5, you can really make your own schedule!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] or for a confidential discussion call Connor on 0488-102-682.
LHS 297508 #2566357