Your new company
Your new company is a leading pioneer in the technology market. With business segments providing advanced Defence and Commercial technologies across Air, Land, Sea, Space and Cyber domains,they have an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer to join their team based in Brisbane.
Your new role
In your role as Systems Engineer, you will be operating within a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the timely and professional delivery of project outcomes.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Developing product and system architectures including both hardware and software capabilities
- Monitor the development of all projects, including capture and decomposition of requirements
- Participating in formal and informal system modelling
- Monitoring program technical, quality and safety requirements to track compliance
- Participating in the generation of formal bids and quotations
- Communicating effectively with customers and present design details during internal and customer reviews
- Reviewing project schedules and meet financial and time constraints
- Participating in internal company processes
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will possess a Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or a similar discipline. Experience in the following will also be highly regarded:
- Previous experience in a design and or system engineering role
- Demonstrated experience across the system engineering life cycle
- Knowledge of systems architecture frameworks such as DoDAF and standards such as MOSA/SOSA
- Experience in conducting customer technical reviews
- Eligible to apply and obtain RPEQ registration
- Ability to work independently or as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent computer and communication skills
Please note Australian Citizenship is essential for this position as you will be required to have a NV1 security clearance, or the ability to obtain one.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be offered a permanent position based in Brisbane while working on exciting projects that are current coupled with a competitive salary. You will have the opportunity to join a company firmly committed to ensuring a positive and professional working environment in which all people are treated with dignity and respect. To jump on-board with this excellent company, apply today!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Madison.Stanley@hays.com.au. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2559112