Your new company
You will have the opportunity to join a market leader within the Financial Services industry as an experienced and dynamic Data Architect.
Your new role
Looking for a Data Architect who is a skilled communicator/collaborator who will report to Lead Domain Architect.
- Modern big data technologies, e.g., Data Bricks, Snowflake, Redshift, Informatica, apache airflow, R, python, Spark, Jupyter notebooks, etc
- UX/CX and accessibility best practices
- Relational Databases, NoSQL Databases, Graph Databases
- Modern architecture techniques for scalability, availability, interoperability, distributed systems, domain driven design, avoiding vendor entanglement, testing at all levels, etc
- Broad range of open-source technologies
- Experience with architecture tools and notations such as ArchiMate 3.1, Architecture modelling tools such as Orbus IServer or Sparx, MS Visio
- Experience with DevOps tools and delivering high quality architecture in agile delivery practices
What you'll need to succeed
- Cloud portability, general code portability e.g., Containers, Kubernetes, Azure AKS, AWS EKS
- APIs including OpenAPI and experience with various complex concepts around API management such as patterns for handling data versioning.
- Event Driven Architecture and technologies – e.g. Kafka
- Multi-cloud, cloud certifications such as Azure Solution Architect Expert, AWS Solution Architect Associate or Professional, Google Cloud Certifications (GCP)
- Working knowledge on key technologies like: Experian, PEGA, Fincrime Tech, ServiceNow
What you'll get in return
A 6-month contract with the possibility of extension, attractive day rate, great working from home options and the ability to work in a leadership role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV through to Shivani Goyal. Alternatively, email: Shivani.email@example.com
LHS 297508 #2644561