We have an exciting opportunity for an Compliance Inspection Officer to join NSW Government!
Pay rate: $51.04 - $56.32 per hour + Super
Job Location: Dubbo NSW
Hours per week: 35 hours
Start Date: Immediate Start
End Date: 30 March 2022
About the role:
You will undertake and report on field inspection and auditing activities/outcomes on Building Essential Services (BES), to verify contractor compliance with maintenance contract requirements.
- Deliver timely, accurate and effective inspections by adhering to the inspections program and standards and maintaining quality, accurate and up-to-date records of inspections undertaken, outcomes and actions required.
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with contractors to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of the inspection program and maintenance program.
- Identifies and reports to management on emerging issues, thereafter providing recommendations to improve and minimise the impact of these issues on the delivery of asset programs.
- Understands and assists in the implementation of compliance education strategies, as required.
About the ideal candidate:
- Relevant qualification: Electrical and/or Mechanical Technician with sound construction building maintenance experience, together with field inspection experience and measurement of performance against standards in Building Essential Services.
- Understanding of the Australian Building Codes, Australian Standards, Government or commercial probity and contracting standards.
- Desirable experience in High Rise Residential Sites and/or experience in the commissioning or decommissioning
- Relevant experience in maintenance compliance inspection of Fire Safety, mechanical ventilation, Sprinkler systems, Hydrants lifts, and any other Building services (including Lifts) that are related maintenance work.
What’s in it for you?
Working as a contractor with Randstad comes with many benefits including:
- Access to our benefits platforms offering discounts at a range of huge retailers
- 3 x pay runs per week ensuring you are always paid within the week
- Exclusive access to roles before we go to market
- Access to our employee assistance program services, including counselling services
If this is of interest, please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.