Your new company
Our client has been delivering emergency plumbing services and maintenance to their clients for over 40 years, rising to become one of the most experienced and reputable service providers in the Melbourne metro area. Our client is able to provide services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and is still on the move for emergency services due to the continuing demand in the industry. Our client has a comprehensive Occupational Health and Safety Program in place to insure the safety of their employees and the general public at all times.
Your new role
You will have a good aptitude for repair plumbing works such as air conditioning servicing, simple diagnosing of appliances and hot water systems, installation and maintenance of hot water and gas facilities, leaking toilets and sinks, blocked drains, general plumbing, roof leaks/restorations, and gas appliance servicing while working inside their team of professional plumbers.
A Type A or B Gas ticket would be highly favourable as their scope of works may require someone with this ticket from time to time.
What you'll need to succeed
- VBA registered and/or licenced
- Must pay close attention to detail and provide high-quality work.
- Would be able to function both as a group and independently.
- Ability to provide assistance to various trades.
- Conducting inspections in order to obtain quotes.
- Ability to multi-task and hold great time management skills.
What you'll get in return
- A great salary
- Full time hours
- Work Uniform/PPE
- Work vehicle & tools provided
- Supportive team environment
What you need to do now
To talk further about this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume or SMS Amanda Lopez on 0490432857 or email email@example.com now!
LHS 297508 #2461336