Whyalla Norrie SA 5608
Casual or part time Coach or Bus drivers
Applicants are required to cover drivers on leave and cope with varying demands of Charter trips.
MR or HR license required.
LP accreditation required, will assist suitable applicants.
Job requires driving the Whyalla Town service, trips to the mines, and various Coach Charter trips.
The position will have the responsibilities for the following:
- Provide and maintain a safe workplace in accordance with OHS policies and procedures
- Provide a professional level of service in-line with PTD rules and regulations
- Ensure the passenger receives a safe, enjoyable trip at all times
- Deliver a level of service that exceeds our customers expectations
- Ensure smart working practices are followed
- To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Have a current HR or MR drivers licence (essential)
- Be in good health
- Have a Small Passenger (SP) and/or Large Passenger (LP) Vehicle Driver Accreditation (not essential to apply for the position, but an advantage)
- Shows a proven safe driving record
- Demonstrates well-developed personal communication skills
- Has high level of customer service skills
- Has good record keeping skills
- Possesses good money handling skills
- Has the ability to listen and communicate well
- Demonstrates a good understanding of Australian Road Rules
- Has a good, sound working knowledge of the local town, streets, areas and activities