Are you an experienced and reliable cleaner? Do you have availability to work a variety of shifts, including over night? We want to hear from you!
About the role
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure all facilities are clean, safe and working at all times. Cleaning duties are performed both indoors and outdoors across the West HQ precinct.
Duties could include:
- Ensuring tables, chairs, stool bases, floor tiles, walls, mirror ceilings and pillars, air conditioning vents, light fittings, glass windows, tracks on steps, stainless steel rails, tv sets, display cabinets, club entrances are washed, cleaned and/or polished
- Deep cleaning duties for the Covid climate
- Picking up all glasses
- Cleaning toilets
- Completing cleaning time sheets and checklists
- Replacing hand towels and toilet rolls
- Emptying and cleaning ashtrays
- Wiping and washing down tables and in-between gaming machines
- Picking up all rubbish (including outside)
- Emptying bins
- Rearranging tables if required
- Washing down and cleaning back rooms at end of shift
- Vacuuming carpets
- Using leaf blowers or pressure washers
Who's are we looking for?
Someone who is able to cope with the duties of the role which will require you to repeatedly lift, bend, crouch, kneel, push, pull, sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
This role best suits someone who enjoys working as part of a team but can be trusted to work well unsupervised. A well presented person, who enjoys being busy. This role requires working with chemicals and has exposure to smoking areas.
What do you need to be considered?
- Knowledge of and experience in using cleaning equipment and chemical use
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Must have current RSA Competency Card (or be willing to obtain one)
- A helpful and friendly attitude
- Flexibility towards work and role
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to work outdoors (heat, sun, rain, wind)
- Willingness to work in a smoking environment
- Willingness to work afternoons, nights, over nights, weekends and public holidays
- Full Australian working rights
- Covid19 Digital Vaccination Certificate
We saved the best until last! Not only will you be working at Sydney's leading landmark destination for entertainment, fitness, lifestyle & accommodation in the Western Sydney region, we would also like to provide you with:
- Flexible rotating rosters to ensure you get time to relax and unwind;
- Free Gym Membership to the largest fitness facilities in Western Sydney, ONE55!
- Complimentary Lunch or Dinner during your shift cooked by a dedicated team of chefs and cooks and served up in our very own staff lounge;
- Ongoing discounts on accommodation, restaurants and sport & recreation programs;
- Annual Celebration Dinner to recognise achievements and anniversaries;
- Let us celebrate your special day with a complimentary Gelatissimo Gelato on your Birthday;
- A 'sweet' Rewards & Recognition Program for all team members and GREAT staff offers!
- Unlimited career development and professional growth opportunities including training across other departments and roles at West HQ;
- Uniforms and secure parking