Role: Centre Director
Location: Dubbo & Central NSW
Centre: Goodstart South Hurstville, Woniora Road
Employment Type: Full-time + RDO
At Goodstart, we’re all about laying the foundation for better lives through amazing early learning experiences, and we know that we can’t do that without great people!
From our centre directors to centre teams, we work together to make a real difference for children in those crucial early years.
Safety, health and wellbeing are more than just words to us, they are a personal commitment and a promise we make to our children, our families and each other every day.
We’re Goodstart – a not-for-profit with a vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life!
About the Centre:
Goodstart Dubbo, Wheeler Lane is a 76 Place Services located in a residential area, close to shops and Schools. We have a large outdoor play area featuring a large sandpit and digging pit, chicken coop, vegetable and herb gardens, worm farm and compost bin. There is a strong focus on sustainable practices.
As the Centre Director at Goodstart Dubbo – Wheelers Lane you will use your experience and leadership qualities to engage and motivate your centre team to drive continuous improvement in all aspects across centre operation and to extend your network of relationships with children, families and educators. You will work in collaboration with your centre leadership team .
You will establish respectful and reciprocal relationships with families and engage in networks within the centre’s local community.
You’ll help achieve this by:
- Having a Diploma in Early Childhood Education (or an approved Diploma level qualification recognised by ACECQA)
- Having strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Having a passion and willingness to learn
- Having strong working knowledge of all areas of the National Quality Framework
- Having commitment to safety and high standard of work output
- Having the desire to motive and encourage your fellow educators and those who may resist change
What Goodstart can offer you:
- Job security and stability
- Professional development and training
- Supportive Team Culture
- Competitive above award rates
- Additional Wellbeing Days
- Purchased Additional Leave – up to 4 weeks
- Tax benefits through salary packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform allowance
- Childcare discounts (30%)
If you have previous experience as a Centre Director or Assistant Director ,or in a centre leadership position, or similar, then we want to meet you!
How to apply
- Click ‘Apply Now’ and submit your application.
We review applications as they are submitted, we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process.
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team. #gsassistantdirector