Our client is a major franchised dealership in the rural NSW town of Quirindi. They are seeking a Toyota trained Automotive Technicians to join this busy site to assist with more complex works that the dealership come across, as well as day to day general repairs and maintenance.
Quirindi is located around 350kms north of Sydney and around 200kms inland from Newcastle. This medium sized rural service centre is surrounded by rich and prosperous agricultural land. For 4 months of the year the town is bathed in yellow as the town’s vast fields of sunflowers bloom. With rodeos and paddock to plate dining experiences on offer, this town offers you an amazing tree change, within driving distance of the coast and Sydney.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing expert advice about the mechanical condition of vehicles
- Ability to think on your feet
- Logbook Servicing, minor and major repairs, warranty repairs and pre-delivery inspections
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with a variety of vehicles
- Working closely with Technical Field Managers on complex problems
- Providing guidance to apprentice technicians
- Test driving & conducting quality assurance inspections
- Provided quality customer service
- Be committed to workshop safety
Only Technicians with high levels of experience with the Toyota brand will be considered. You must be hard working with a strong desire to produce quality work. You must hold an Australian Drivers Licence and have full Australian working rights.
The chosen candidate for this role will receive a generous hourly rate, plus incentives.
For further information on this Toyota Automotive Technician role, please contact Katie Cummins on 0480 002 343 quoting job number AK6070. Resumes can be forwarded by email to email@example.com.