Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of an innovative Dream Team of Early Childhood Professionals?
Do you want to be valued, appreciated, fully supported and encouraged to grow and develop further?
Make the move to Community Kids Dubbo and see where your career can start!
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Assistant Educator to join us and build upon the excellent work of our team.
We are open from 7.00am to 6:00pm and provide quality long day care and education for children in the Oakdene, Timaru and Talbragar area. We offer an engaging sustainability program teaching the children a sense of responsibility and connection to their world.
Childcare Dubbo being only a two-room service catering for 40 places, and one of the smaller centres, means that each of our educators at Dubbo Early Education Centre quickly develop strong and trusting relationships with all of our children and families.
For more information and photos, please visit us on our website: https://www.communitykids.com.au/childcare-dubbo/
With more than 500 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Dedicated focus on your personal and professional development, including paid training and access to G8’s online Learning Lounge
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8’s benefits platform, with discounts from 350+ retailers including hotels, health insurance, gym membership and more
- Staff health and wellness program
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 500+ centres
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
The ideal applicant will hold a Diploma or Certificate III in Children’s Services and a current Working with Children's Check. You will also share our commitment to bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.