- face2face Reference Number #552594
- Full Time Hours
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Based in Braddon, ACT
- 12 Month Contract, Possible extension
- $45.74 per hour plus super
A federal government department is seeking an APS5 BSO Manager to manage day to day operations and workload allocation of the team.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Managing performance targets, workflow, training and development of Business Support Officers within the branch.
- Contributing to continuous improvement of processes and associated guidance materials.
- Collaborating with the team to respond to participant enquiries, ensuring participants are informed and can access relevant information.
- Undertaking research and contributing to reports.
- Managing diaries and appointments, telephone enquiries and escalations from participants.
- Coordinating and organising executive meetings and community forums.
- Recording and managing complaints and other feedback in the Agency database.
- Positive contemporary attitude to people with disability along with an understanding and knowledge of disability and its impact on individuals
If this sounds like the role for you and you would like to know more, click apply now!
Applications close 9:00am on Thursday 21 October.
02 6199 5750