1st Class Welder
Our client is a successful business specialising in variety of landscaping and civil machinery. 100% Australian owned, our client is growing its global footprint, branching out worldwide.
What are the benefits?
- A long term position with a well renowned company
- Full time hours, plus overtime possibilities
- Free on site parking
What will you be doing?
- Fabrication/ Welding according to product technical specifications
- Assemble products as per instructions and customer work order requirements
- Conduct necessary checks & Quality assurance
- Ensure SOP and safety guidelines are complied with
What do you need?
- Trade qualification or Relevant equivalent experience
- Fabrication experience
- Mig & Tig welding experience
- Strong commitment to work
If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Or, if you have any questions, please contact Carla on 0466 305 093.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!