It’s down to the serious end of this year’s Derby Day Hot 100 competition. For the past week we have asked you to vote for the best dressed male and female at Derby Day in our full Hot 100 gallery.
After receiving 874 votes in both the male and female competition, we have narrowed it down to 10 of the best dressed men and 10 of the most stylish ladies.
Now, we want you to vote again – the winner in each category will receive a $100 voucher thanks to Kings Hall Jewellers
- READ MORE: Derby day fall at Dubbo: Jockey hospitalised as fall mars race day festivities
- READ MORE: 2017 Derby Day at Dubbo draws crowds through the gates
All you have to do, flick through the top 20 in the gallery above, pick your favourite man and woman, and vote in each poll below.
So what are you waiting for? Get voting!
(The number in the voting corresponds to the number of the photo in the gallery at the top of the page)
Top 10 best dressed males:
Top 10 best dressed females:
Terms and conditions:
- The Hot 100 competition will run for two weeks. Voting for part one will run until midnight, Sunday November 11. Voting for part two will run from Monday November 13 until midnight Sunday, November 19.
- The winners will be announced via the Daily Liberal Facebook page on Monday, November 20th.
- The decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
- The winner of the male and female category will each receive a $100 voucher from Kings Hall Jewellers in Dubbo.