- THE FAN FAVOURITE: ‘I just loved it’: fan favourite Hadley all smiles after Orange visit
- THE INTERNATIONAL STAR: English Fast5 champion stoked to pass knowledge on to generation next
- THE COACH: ‘We’ll be back’: Akle’s already thinking about a Swifts return
- THE SECOND YEAR STAR: ‘Awesome’ fans fill NSW rookie O’Brien with pride
- THE DEFENSIVE ACE: Next crop of Swifts could be among Orange’s up-and-comers: Turner
- THE HOSTS: Swifts’ visit will boost sport’s popularity across the region
The NSW Swifts' inaugural regional tour to Dubbo and Orange proved a massive success on Thursday, hundreds of adoring fans turning out to meet and learn from their idols.
The Swifts kicked the trip off with a short visit to Dubbo's Taronga Western Plains Zoo on Thursday morning, dazzling fans, before putting Orange’s generation next through their paces in a couple of clinics that afternoon.
The fans loved it, but the Swifts did too.
Best of all, head coach Briony Akle said they’ll definitely be coming back.
Our photographers JUDE KEOGH, MATT FINDLAY and BELINDA SOOLE were out about during the visit, our sports reporters providing you everything you could want to know about the trip as well.