POLICE from Castlereagh Local Area Command have warned perpetrators of domestic violence that their actions are against the law and they will be placed before the courts.
It comes following a series of incidents at Walgett in the past few days.
A 21-year-old Dubbo man will front Walgett Court after he allegedly assaulted his former de facto partner at two addresses in Walgett earlier this month.
He was granted strict bail conditions ahead of a court appearance on January 29.
A Walgett man has also been granted strict bail conditions ahead of a court appearance after he was arrested and charged with assaulting his partner last month.
Police will allege the assault took place last month at the couple's house in front of their children.
The 37-year-old was also charged with breaching an apprehended violence order. He will appear before Walgett court on March 15.
A 38-year-old Walgett man was also arrested and charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm after he allegedly punched his de facto in the face on January 16, leaving her with cuts and swelling.
Police applied for and were granted an apprehended violence order for the woman and her children.
The man will appear before Walgett Local Court on January 29.
A spokesperson for Castlereagh Local Area Command said domestic and family violence was a crime that took many forms.
"Emotional and psychological abuse, intimidation, harassment, stalking, physical and sexual assault and can include animal abuse targeting pets and damaging personal or joint property," he said.
"Children living in a relationship with abusive behaviour are considered to be at risk of harm, either directly by being abused or indirectly by witnessing the abuse of the parent or carer.
"The NSW Police Force will respond to all reports of domestic and family violence and pursue the perpetrators to hold them accountable for their criminal behaviour under NSW law, by placing them before the courts."